Woodbury University Description
About the University
- Woodbury University is a private, non-profit university in Burbank, California.
- The university was founded in 1884 and has a rich history of providing education in business, architecture, design, and liberal arts.
- It offers undergraduate and graduate programs in various disciplines.
- The university is known for its small class sizes and personalized attention to students.
- Woodbury University has a diverse student population, with students from over 30 countries.
- The university has a strong commitment to community service and sustainability.
Grading and GPA System
- Woodbury University uses a four-point grading system, with A being the highest grade and F being the lowest.
- The university also uses plus and minus grades to differentiate between high and low grades within each letter grade.
- The university calculates GPA on a 4.0 scale, with an A being worth 4.0 and an F being worth 0.0.
- Students need to maintain a minimum GPA of 2.0 to be in good academic standing.
- The university also has a system for academic probation and dismissal for students who fail to meet the minimum GPA requirements.
Woodbury University is a well-respected institution of higher learning that provides a strong education in various disciplines. With its small class sizes and personalized attention to students, it offers a supportive and nurturing environment for learning. The university's commitment to community service and sustainability also makes it an excellent choice for students who want to make a positive impact on society. The university's grading and GPA system ensures that students are held to high academic standards and are prepared for success after graduation.