About Eastern New Mexico University
Eastern New Mexico University (ENMU) is a state university that was established in 1927 in Portales, New Mexico. The university has a total student population of over 6,000 and offers a wide range of degree programs at the undergraduate and graduate levels.
- The university has three main campuses located in Portales, Roswell, and Ruidoso.
- ENMU is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
- The university is known for its strong programs in business, education, and healthcare.
Grading and GPA System
The grading system at Eastern New Mexico University is based on a traditional A to F scale. In addition, the university also uses a GPA system to evaluate students' academic performance.
- The GPA scale ranges from 0.0 to 4.0.
- A grade of A is worth 4.0 points, a grade of B is worth 3.0 points, a grade of C is worth 2.0 points, a grade of D is worth 1.0 point, and a grade of F is worth 0.0 points.
- The GPA is calculated by dividing the total number of grade points earned by the total number of credit hours attempted.
Eastern New Mexico University is a highly respected institution that offers a quality education to students from all walks of life. With its strong academic programs and dedicated faculty, the university is well-positioned to continue its tradition of excellence for many years to come.