About the University
- The College of Saint Rose is a private college located in Albany, New York, USA.
- It was founded in 1920 by the Sisters of Saint Joseph of Carondelet.
- The college offers more than 50 undergraduate and graduate programs in various fields of study such as arts and humanities, business, education, and health sciences.
- The campus is spread over 50 acres and has state-of-the-art facilities including a modern library, science labs, and computer labs.
- The college is committed to providing a personalized, student-centered education with small class sizes and individual attention from faculty and staff.
Grading and GPA System
- The College of Saint Rose uses a letter grading system with grades ranging from A to F.
- An A grade is considered excellent, a B grade is above average, a C is average, a D is below average, and an F is failing.
- GPA (Grade Point Average) is a numerical value calculated from the letter grades earned in each course.
- GPA ranges from 0.0 to 4.0, with an A grade worth 4.0, a B worth 3.0, a C worth 2.0, a D worth 1.0, and an F worth 0.0.
- The GPA is used to determine academic standing, eligibility for Dean's List and graduation honors, and to measure a student's overall academic performance.
The College of Saint Rose is a reputable institution with a strong academic foundation and commitment to student-centered education. Its small class sizes, individual attention from faculty and staff, and state-of-the-art facilities make it an ideal environment for students to succeed academically and personally. Its letter grading and GPA system provide a fair and objective measurement of a student's academic performance. Overall, the College of Saint Rose is an excellent choice for students seeking a quality education and a supportive learning community.