About Coe College
Coe College is a small, private liberal arts college located in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. It was established in 1851 and has been providing quality education to its students ever since. Here are some key details about the university:
- Coe College offers over 60 majors and minors in various fields such as arts, sciences, and humanities.
- The student-faculty ratio is 12:1, which means students get a lot of individual attention from their professors.
- The faculty at Coe College are highly qualified and experienced, with over 80% of them holding a PhD or terminal degree in their respective fields.
- Coe College has a well-equipped library, which boasts of over 300,000 print and electronic resources.
Grading and GPA System
- Coe College follows a traditional grading system where letter grades (A, B, C, etc.) are awarded for each course.
- The minimum passing grade is C-, and students are required to maintain a minimum GPA of 2.0 to remain in good academic standing.
- Coe College also offers a pass/fail option for courses outside of the student's major or minor. However, this option cannot be used for courses required for graduation or courses in the core curriculum.
Coe College is a great choice for students who are looking for a small, intimate learning environment where they can receive individual attention from their professors. The college has a strong focus on academics and offers a wide range of majors and minors to choose from. With its beautiful campus, dedicated faculty, and supportive student community, Coe College is a top choice for many students seeking a high-quality liberal arts education.